Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Recap of my last year of travel.

Good day America!

 I would like to recap some of the amazing places I visited this last year. May you find grand insparation to travel anywhere, becuse if I can do it, so can you!
But, first I want to share some travel stats:

I've been to 57 cities.
Crossed 21 states.
Driven 5,909 miles.
All within the last 12 months...

There are so many wonderful things to see and places to expierence. Here are a few of my favorite places and pictures, food, songs and quotes I've picked up along the way. Enjoy.

Washington D.C, Capital Building
 
 
 

Welcome To New York City
         New York, Radio City

 
 9/11 Memorial from the air

Carnegie Deli.

Pastrami and tongue sandwich

Subway....

Pastachio gelato, little italy, NYC. Best ever!
 
Big Smile at Jones Beach, Long Island, NYC
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baltimore
Baltimore, MD

My first crab cake.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chicago
The Could Chicago, IL


Reflect me...
Navy Pier, WOW!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Steve Miller Band at Wolftrap    
                   






 Washington D.C.
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Virginia
Skyline Drive
 


My cabin in Laray,VA
I have to mention here that if you need and alternative to hotels, try using www.homeaway.com or www.vrbo.com or www.flipkey.com

 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween
Ice Queen, Danville Virginia
 





Beautiful Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, VA
 
 
 
 
 
 
Raleigh, NC
Defy Gravity trampoline arena.
Soooo much fun!!!!  www.defygravity.us

                                                   
 
 

Trolley Pub, NC


 
 
 
 
Butte Montana
 
This is a very special place. My hometown of Butte Montana.


 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Funny South of the Border, SC
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miami, Florida
Miami, FL

OMG! Cafe con leche. My fav!!! Little Havana, Miami, FL.
 
My Miami Theme :)
 

 
Mr. 305 ;)






San Antonio, Texas

Family in San Antonio, TX

Sea World, TX
 

The River Walk
 
 
 
 
 
 Traveling through NC

OOPS...

Thank you for enjoying my awesome journey. There's plenty more to come so please keep checking back. Also, feel free to leave comments and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Peace and Love my friends.
 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me knoω if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd гeally liκe to write some content foг your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an е-mail if interestеd.
    Kudοs!

    Feel frеe tο νisit my weblog :: Prime spots in The european countries for group snowboarding holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest. I will keep this in mind.

      Delete
  3. Your way of telling all in this aгticlе is trulу
    fastidious, evеry one be cаpable of еasily know it, Thаnkѕ a lot.



    Also vіsit my blog - General: Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate this very much. Thank you. It's a very exciting new hobby.

      Delete
  4. I hardly leaѵe remarκs, but I looked through a few
    reѕponseѕ οn "Recap of my last year of travel.".

    I actually do haνe some quеstions fοr you if it's allright. Is it only me or do a few of the comments look as if they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional social sites, I'd liκe to follοw you.
    Woulԁ yοu mаkе a list of all of уouг
    public рages like уour twitter feеԁ, Facebook pаge or linkedіn pгofile?


    Hеre is mу homepage Lodgings pertaining to Site visitors and also Tourists to be able to The other agents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your feedback and comment!
    Yes some of the posts are auto-spam... I am in the process of filtering these out.
    This blog is becoming a great hobby with a wealth of potential in monetinizing it's information. I do have a Facebook page that is a bit more persona, it's under Katie Lee West, Butte MT. As of now, I do not have a Twitter feed or Youtube page or Pinterest. But, I am going to get those rolling as well.

    Looking at your blog I can see it will be very, very helpful for me in my travels. Maybe someday we can colaborate on reviews and pricing. I stay in MANY hotels. :)

    Once again thank you for your time and coment. Keep checking back for more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're actually a just right webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing
    аnу unique triсκ. Furthermoгe, The contents arе masterρieсe.

    yοu've done a fantastic task on this matter!

    My web-site :: Being in Madrid Motels

    ReplyDelete